Thinking of hosting a webinar for your customers, prospects, or community? Don’t want to pay for a webinar provider?
Watch the video tutorial below to learn how to run your next webinar using AWeber, Streamyard, and YouTube.
If you don’t want to watch a video, carry on reading.
Both Streamyard and Restream offer a free version of their software that allows you to live stream to a single platform, like YouTube. Plus, when you run your webinars as live streams on social media, you get the added bonus of growing your followers at the same time.
Here’s how to run a youtube webinar using AWeber:
- Schedule your YouTube live steam using Streamyard or Restream.
- Create a registration page using AWeber’s landing page builder.
- Create a thank you page using AWeber’s landing page builder that includes a link to your live stream.
- Create an automated welcome email that includes a link to your live stream.
- Schedule a couple of reminder broadcasts before your live stream, and include a link to your live stream.
- On the day and time of your webinar, go live in Streamyard or Restream.
- After the webinar, send your webinar registrants a link to the replay.